Indian Army TGC 123 Recruitment 2015
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course has been announced by the organising committee for the 123rd batch inviting applications from married/unmarried Male Engineering Graduates. All the conditions required for the admission and other process involved is given below.
Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army provides such course to appoint contender in the various departments all the aspirants having requirements fulfilled shall apply before the last date, further here on this page of allgovtjobs.in all details involving the process is given for applying.
Name OF Organisation:
Grant of Permanent Commission (Indian Army)
Name OF Post:
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Number OF Post:
Aspirant moist have cleared graduation in engineering from one of the given branches or must be in last year of the course from a government recognised institute/ university.
20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2016 is the required age criteria to be fulfilled by the candidate for the post proposed.
Contender shall earn Rs. 21,000/- per month during the training process and shall earn according to the lt. rank once training is successfully completed.
Steps OF Applying:
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting “joinindianarmy.nic.in” that is the official website.
- Contender shall visit “Officer Menu” on the landing page and select “Online Application”.
- Aspirant must be present with the required documents at the time of interview.
Carry these documents at the time of SSB:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph self-attested by the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof, 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet, Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree, Mark sheets of all Semesters, Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 July 2016, for final year candidates, All certificates in original.
- Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.