Federal Bank Recruitment
Federal bank has instructed a notification stated as Federal Bank Recruitment for the post of Security Officer. Interested aspirants can apply for the vacant post provided by Federal Bank, Candidates who are willing to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 can submit their applications online on or before the last date mentioned below.
|Name of post||Security Officer|
|Last date||31st October 2015|
Aspirants who are interesting to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2016 can go for the further details like age limit, qualification required, selection process, how to apply etc and read out provided below for your convenience here by on the page by the crew of recruitmentresult.com
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
Applicant should have served as Captain / Major in Army, Navy or Air Force.
- The age of applying aspirants must be in between 18-45 years as on 01st. July, 2015.
- Applicant should be born on or after 02nd. July, 1970.
Attractive amount will be given to the selected candidate as per decided by the rules and regulations of the Selection Committee Department.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of personnel interview after the process of short listing/screening as per decided by the norms and conditions of the bank.
How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment?
- Firstly candidates need to go on the official website i.e.www.federalbank.co.in for applying online.
- Now go to the ‘Careers’ provided on the top of header of the home page.
- Then select the related link for the post of Security Officer from the ‘current openings’ i.e. ‘apply online’.
- Now fill the required details in appropriate manner through given instructions, the email-id filled in the form should be valid as further details are provided on that by the bank.
- Now submit the form by click on ‘proceed’ option.