Prasar Bharati Recruitment
Prasar Bharati has issued an employment advertisement for Prasar Bharati Recruitment. Applications are invited from dynamic and skilled contenders for filling up News Reader cum Translators (NRT) – Dogri Posts. Aspirants, who are willing to grab this jobs opening, may apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 and must submit the prescribed application form with-in 21 days from the date of publication of official advertisement. We’re also trying to gather more information related to Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 so applicants are advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal.
|Name Of Post||News Reader cum Translators (NRT) – Dogri|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||With-In 21 Days|
More information in concern of Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 is mentioned below on this page. Qualified and interested applicants can obtain complete information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, important dates, etc. from this page which is well organized by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification For Prasar Bharati Vacancy:
- Candidates from J &K area are only eligible to apply for above stated posts
- Aspirants must have Graduation degree with English / Hindi from recognized university.
- Having Proficiency in Dogri and translation from English to regional language and vice versa
Job finders, who will select for posts, will accept News Reader cum Translators (NRT) – Dogri remunerations of Rs. 23,000/- and He/ She will also admissible for many allowances and benefits as per norms.
- Age of job seekers should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 45 years.
- Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of association.
Mode of Enrollment:
Process of selecting appliers for said posts will be purely based on their performance in test or interview process which will be held on stipulated date and No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview or test.
Preparation Tips for Exam: More Details
Interview Preparation Tips: More Details
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment:
- Applicants who wish to apply for aforesaid posts can obtain application form, from official website which is www.newsonair.com.
- After obtaining application form, fill it accurately with required necessary information and affix one recent coloured passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate and other necessary testimonials.
- Application form complete in all respects must be forwarded to below stated address as soon as possible.
- Incorrect or Unsigned application form will be rejected by the selection member.
To Station Director,
Radio Kashmir Jammu, Jammu
Date to Remember:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: With-In 21 Days From The Date of Publication Of Official Advertisement.
Note:Through this Official Notification you can get more details regarding Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015. Candidates can bookmark this page