15th December 2015.
You must go through the details about the advertisement of Bank of Baroda Recruitment which is well tuned on this page by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com before applying. Information related to above recruitment are vacancy details, educational qualification, age regulation, steps to apply, recruitment process, etc is well supplied below:
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Subordinate Staff (Peon) and Full Time Sweeper-cum-Peon
Total No. of Posts:
Contenders should have passed Matriculation / 10th Standard pass or equivalent from the recognized board/school.
Applicants should have knowledge of Marathi language (Speak, Read and Write).
Contenders’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years (For General Category).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of talented contenders will be on the basis of performance in written test depending upon the number of candidates, followed by interview.
How to Prepare for Bank exam
Bank Interview Questions and Answers
List of Necessary Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable):
- Original and self attested photocopies of credentials
- Printout of the valid Interview Admit card
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark-sheets & certificates for all educational qualifications etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
- Applicants’ who desire to apply may go through the official site.
- Logon to official website that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- On the home page follow announcement section which is available on right side
- Select proper link which you want to apply
- Before applying, candidates are advised to read complete detail very carefully.
- After that, press on to “apply online” tab
- Fill an online application form very carefully with all important details in correct manner upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After filling the form , press on to submit button
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
Process to Fill Online Form
Last Date to submit Online Application Form: 15th December 2015
Note:Candidates are advised to check Official Link to get more detail related to Bank of Baroda Recruitment. You may also get latest notifications related to Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 through our web portal