Bank of Baroda has depicted an advertisement regarding bankofbaroda.co.in Recruitment 2015. Contenders may subscribe our free e-mail services to get up to date info on bankofbaroda.co.in Recruitment 2016 directly into your mailbox as soon as possible. The BOB application forms are invited from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the Strategic Advisor posts. Contenders who wish to apply for Bank of Baroda jobs they must apply by filing online application form on or before closing date that is 10th November 2015.
|Designation Name||Strategic Advisor|
|Last Date of Filled Online Application Form||10th November 2015|
Applicants must ensure eligibility norms from below stated section and may acquire details about bankofbaroda.co.in Recruitment 2015 Advertisement related to age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply, postal address, and last date etc from the below section of this page which is well structured by the dedicated team of reruitmentresult.com.
Contenders, who are going to apply for strategic advisor posts they must have done MBA/ PGDBM (Full Time two years) from an institute of National/ International repute.
Work Experience: Should have at least 10 years of professional experience demonstrating managerial capabilities in the areas of Strategy Formulation, Change Management and Consulting/ Advisory role in reputed organizations preferably in Banking/ Financial Sectors.
- Minimum age limit of job hunters should be Maximum 45 years
- Age Relaxable is given to candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Rs. 36,00,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Lakhs Only) per annum and the same shall be paid on monthly basis equivalent to 1/12th of annual compensation subject to deduction of taxes as applicable. Decision regarding Annual incremental variable compensation will be taken by MD & CEO at the time of review of the Contract.
The Strategic Advisor shall report directly to the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer at Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai and advise him on various strategy related issues. The responsibilities shall include the following:
- To provide strategic inputs to Managing Director & CEO with latest developments in areas of Banking & Finance, Market Scenario etc.
- To coordinate with all the functional heads of the Bank as well as with the stake holders of the Bank in an advisory role towards improving business/ profitability.
- To advise about developing business plans and procedures Corporate Restructurings and Joint Ventures
- with a positive outcome,
- To Perform any task (other than those outlined above) relating to the job role as instructed by the management from time to time.
- In the day-to-day functioning or carrying out of responsibilities, shall report to Managing Director & CEO at Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai and shall work in coordination with all Executives/ Officers of the Bank, and abide by any directions etc., as may be issued by the Reporting Authority.
Mode of Selection:
The selection process shall involve short listing / personal interview to assess the candidate’s knowledge and experience in Banking/ Finance, Analytical Ability, Strategy Orientation and Past Performance.
How to Apply for bankofbaroda.co.in Recruitment?
- Firstly, job seekers should log on to Official website that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to “current jobs” link which is available on left side
- Now, select “press here” link given in front of ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- Then, choose “Login to view & apply eligible vacancies” and hit on “Press here to register” option.
- Read complete notification carefully and must fill online application form with entire details.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit with-in given time period.
- After that, get printout of filled application form for future need.
Closing Date To Fill Online Application Form: 10th November 2015
For other details, candidates may check the Official Notification. To get the latest updates about bankofbaroda.co.in Recruitment 2016, you may bookmark this page by using Control + D.