Central Reserve Police Force has liberated a notification stated as CRPF Recruitment for various posts. Association wants to fill up the 570 vacant posts of Constable & Other by career-oriented and competed persons for CRPF Recruitment 2016 in different Sports Discipline.
Keen applicants who want to know more info regarding CRPF Recruitment 2016 may keep connected with us. Interested aspirants can apply by sending their application forms on or before the closing date which is 30th December 2015.
Individuals, who are willing to apply and wants to gain other details such as vacancy, age limit, pay structure, essential qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to CRPF Recruitment 2016 make a view on the remaining information given on this page modified below by the team of th
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of post|
|01||Head Constable (GD)||82|
Head Constable (GD):
- Appliers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- Applicants should a Sportsperson of merit who must have won any medal in individual event/ Team event/ Individual / Team event in National/ International
Jobs after 12th Class
- Aspirants should have passed Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board / University.
- Sportsperson of merit who have represented a State or the Country in any recognized National/ International repute Games or National/ International Championship.
- The age of the contenders must be Between 18 to 23 years as on last date of receipt of application forms.
- Relaxation in the age will be given to the SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per the terms and conditions of the Indian government.
Selected aspirants will get salary amount as mentioned in the below table.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Salary|
|01||Head Constable (GD)||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
|02||Constable (GD)||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000|
- Individuals have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 50/- only for unreserved categories and free of cost for reserved (SC/ST/ Female) categories candidates.
- The Application Fee should be pay in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favor of “DIGP, GC CRPF, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi only.
The selection of the appliers will be made on the base of:
- All eligible applicants whose application form is found proper will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. trial/interview.
- Candidates will have to undergo the few stages of recruitment: Identity check, Checking of Testimonials / documents, Physical Standard Test as mentioned in Recruitment Rules, Sports Trial Test of Candidates for their respective Sports discipline & Medical Examination.
- Contenders, who qualify all the stages of recruitment, will be selected by the selection commission department of the organization.
How to Prepare For Written Exam
How To Dress For an Interview
How to Apply?
- For applying applicants firstly have to go to the official website i.e. crpf.nic.in
- Now choose the ‘recruitment’ option from the ‘recruitment’ section given on the menu bar of the home page.
- Then select the ‘Recruitment Of Meritorious Sportspersons-2015 For The Rank Of CT/GD AND HC/GD Against Sports Quota’ which is given against the post of ‘CT/GD & HC/GD’ on that page.
- Now download the application format from that page as per the post applied for.
- Then take a print out of application form and fill the required details carefully& correctly.
- After this put the application form into an envelope with a super subscription of “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA-2015” on the top of the envelope.
- Also attach all the required documents, self attested/attested photo copies of certificates (educational, caste), mark sheets, degrees ,two recent passport size photographs & photo copy of bank demand draft along with it.
- Then send all Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with important testimonials as described in above format on or before the last date at the below structured address.
The DIG GC-CRPF,
Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072
- Last date of submission of application forms: 30th December 2015
- Last date of submission of Application Forms for candidates belonging to far flung areas: 14th January 2016