advertisement in concern of Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates to appoint them on 3522 posts of Elementary Trained Teacher (ETT). Candidates who fulfill the complete eligibility are required to submit online application form on or before the closing date.
Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment
Name Of Organization
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB), Department of School Education, Punjab
Elementary Trained Teacher (ETT)
No. of Posts
Matric / 10+2
18 to 37 years
Written test and merit list
Last date for on-line Registration
02nd December 2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications
7th December 2015
Applicants need to scroll this page for gathering all information related Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, salary, Mode of Selection, applying process, important dates, which are structured in below segment by team members of privatejobshub.in.
- Candidates willing to apply for Elementary Trained Teacher posts must have passed Matric / 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Training/Elementary Teachers Training two years course of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory declared equivalent and recognized by the Punjab Government
Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1st January 2015. Age relaxation will be given to Schedule Caste & Backward Classess of Punjab State.
- Candidates are required to pay Application fee of Rs.500 for General & Other categories, Rs.250 for Reserved (SC/ST) categories.
- No fee is required for Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidate should pay fee charges with Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Selection of aspirants will be made through merit list prepared on the basis of Education qualifications/ Professional Qualification and marks obtained in P.S.T.E.T-1 Test.How to Apply for Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment ?
- Applicants may submit application online through website www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Then follow to ‘Recruitment’ section and press on link ‘Recruitment on 3522 posts of ETT Teachers’.
- Then register yourself through ‘New Registration’ form and then login by login-id and password.
- Fill online form correctly with all asked details.
- Upload scanned copy of their latest passport size photograph and signature and submit it.
- Take the printout of filled form for future reference
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 02nd December 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 5th December 2015
- Last Date for Final Submission of Application: 7th December 2015
Note: Applicants must check Official Notification to get more details about Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment. For getting upcoming notification details for Department Of School Education Punjab Recruitment 2016, aspirants may remain in touch with us.