|Last Date Of Apply Online||As Soon As Possible|
Candidates who consider themselves eligible for any of said Post must read complete details about Dish TV Jobs 2015 like essential Qualification, salary package, mode of selection, procedure to apply and Important Dates etc which is mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Post:
- CCE/Computer Operator
- Sales Promoter
- Data Entry Operator
- Service Technician
- Customer Service
- Business Development Executive
- Channel Sales Manager
Applicants who are ready to apply against these latest jobs in private sector, should have possessed graduate / post graduate degree in concerned discipline from the repudiated university or an institution as per the post you wish to apply for.
Selected aspirants for any of above said Post will get attractive and competitive salary package from the management of company.
Method of Appointment:
Selection of applying job hunters will be done on the basis of their outcome in personal interview which is going to be taken by the selection committee of company.
Procedure to Apply Online for Dish TV Jobs:
- First of all, candidates need to visit official site, which is www.dishtv.in.
- Go to the ‘Career’ link given at the above side of home page.
- A list will appear at left side, choose ‘List of vacancies’ link.
- Now, all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select appropriate post according to your eligibility and then go to the ‘view details’ tab.
- Now, read all details properly and press e ‘apply now’ tab.
- Fill all details in online application form properly and upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- Then, press “Submit” button and take hard copy of filled in application form for future use.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: As Soon As Possible
Note: Through this Official Link, you can acquire more details related to Dish TV Recruitment. By using control+d, you can bookmark this page, to obtain latest information related to Dish TV Jobs 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On