|Name Of The Post||Director (Marketing)|
|Last Date To Submit The Application Form||05th January 2016|
You can obtain the rest details regarding HPCL Recruitment 2015, such as qualification/experience required, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, process to apply etc from this page provided by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com
Qualification and experience required:
- The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute.
- Persons with Technical qualifications and/or MBA with specialization in marketing discipline, and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning, mainly in Petroleum industry, will have added advantage.
An age criterion for applier is that he/she must be of 45 years and age relaxation for the reserved category candidate is applicable as per the HPCL norms.
Candidates appointed will be paid with expressive amount of Rs. 7250-8250 to Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 as salary along with all other benefits as retained by organization.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be simply selected based on their applications then will be considered for further process of test/interview.
Process to Apply for HPCL Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants have to visit official website, which is www.pesb.gov.in
- On the home page, choose “Downloads” visible on the right side of the home page, this will take you to the new page where you have to hit, “Application form for Central Public Sector Executives / Govt. Officers”.
- Now, download the application form take a print out of the same and fill it in the prescribed format as asked over, attach all required testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then finally, send that application form to the address as well stated below.
The Rajiv Rai, Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last date for submitting an application: 05th January 2016.
Note: For further details log on to the official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On