Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department is on a look out for the hiring of competent and dedicated personnel in regard of a notice of Revenue Department MP Recruitment. Organization intends to engage practiced contenders for filling 85 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Job Seekers who are searching for jobs in an organization they must grasp this chance. Interested contenders may apply for Revenue Department MP Recruitment 2015 by submitting applications prior to last date.
|Post name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||85|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||Within 30 Days|
The whole acknowledgement concerning Revenue Department MP Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, payscale, how to apply etc can be checked in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders must have possessed 10th, 12th, ITI qualification from a recognized board.
Age of an applier should be between 18 to 25 years. Relaxation in an age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Hired contenders will be offered Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay.
All qualified candidates will be allotted according to their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to apply for Revenue Department MP Recruitment?
Below are some simple steps to apply for the post of Multi Tasking Staff:
- Eligible candidates may type the Applications on A-4 size paper in prescribed format available on Official site that is goaf.gov.in.
- Press the tab as “Career/Vacancy” present at the top of home page.
- Go for the related notification and then select the option as ‘Apply online’.
- Fill an online application form with all details carefully.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature as specifications required.
- Submit it within the given time period and take a print out of it.
- Send the hard copy of Application form to an address provided below before the last date.
Government Opium and Alkaloid Works,
Neemuch (M.P) – 458441.
Last date of submission of Application Form: Within 30 Days
Note: It is advised to candidates to read the Official Advertisement for getting more details. Candidates may bookmark this page by using Control + D to get latest news of the upcoming vacancies.