State Bank of India has circulated an advertisement related to SBI Recruitment. Bank wants to hire devoted and enthusiastic aspirants to fill up 08 vacancies of Vice President and Technology Architect in State Bank Of India. Job seekers, whose desire to start their career in banking sector can apply against to SBI Recruitment 2015 and must submit the online application form before the last date which is shown below. We will also trying to gather most recent updates concerning SBI Recruitment 2016 so keep in touch with us on our web portal.
|Position Name||Vice President and Technology Architect|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||20th November 2015|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||27th November 2015|
SBI was the first joint-stock bank of British India sponsored by the Government of Bengal. Entire details concerning with SBI Vacancy such as educational qualification, salary package, age limitation, procedure of selection, steps to apply online etc is mentioned below on this page which is created for your benefit by the experts of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, who are willing to do job in bank, must apply against these latest jobs in government sector.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|01||Vice President (Customer Relationship Management)||01||Master’s / Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research from reputed university.|
|02||Vice President (Credit & Operations Analytics)||01|
|03||Vice President (Project Management)||02||PMP certification along with BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) M.Sc in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (OR) MCA from Government recognized University / Institutes.|
|04||Technology Architect||02||BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) M.Sc in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (OR) MCA from Government recognized University / Institutes.|
|05||Vice President (Human Resources)||01||MBA (HR) from reputed university / Institute.|
|06||Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary)||01||Post Graduate and fellow membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India.|
- For Sr. No. 1 to 5: Rs. 18 lacs per annum.
- For Sr. No. 6: Rs. 18 lacs + 20% performance based variable pay
From Sr. No. 1 to 5 age of applying candidates should not be more than 40 years and for post of Sr. No. 6 age of participants should not be more than 45 years.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/- will be paid through payment gateway available thereat or by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview and Merit list prepared according to interview. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment:
Applicants, who want to build their career in government sector and fulfill all conditions regarding available Post, must apply for SBI jobs openings, by following below stated steps.
- Interested contenders are required to visit official website of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then, hit “career with us” tab.
- Follow ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (on Contract Basis)’ and hit on relevant job link and read the entire advertisement very carefully.
- Now, eligible candidates can hit “apply online” button and go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- At last, send hard copy of application form along with photocopies of documents like ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificates/mark sheets, Copy of enrolment with Bar Council etc and e-Receipt for fee payment through e-mail to the below mentioned address.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
More Jobs in Mumbai
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 20th November 2015
- Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 27th November 2015
You can open this Official Notification to obtain further details regarding SBI Recruitment 2015. Applicants can bookmark this page, by pressing control+D for getting latest details related to SBI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On