State Bank of India has unfolded an advertisement about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment for filling up the 185 Posts of Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System). Qualified candidate, who are willing to apply against SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 must apply by getting online registration of application as soon as possible. Job hunters are advised to stay tuned with this portal for acquiring the facts regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
|No. Of Vacancies||185|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th December 2015|
Applicants, who are willing to grow their career in the banking sector, must apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2015 through the online mode. Other appropriate details regarding SBI jobs such as qualification required, age limit, salary details, process to apply etc are well customized below by the squad.
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA||40|
|Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY||145|
Graduate degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communications/Electronics & Instrumentations or have done M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications /Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
Lower age limit of the applying candidate for all posts must be 21 years and upper age limit must be 38 years for deputy manager and 30 years for assistant manager. Upper Age will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST, up to 3 years for OBC, for PWD (SC/ST) is 15 years, (OBC) is 13 years, (general) is 10 years and 5 years for Ex- servicemen.
Monthly emolument for the post of assistant managers is Rs.73600/- and for the post of deputy manager is Rs.90700/- (inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai for both posts).
Contenders need to pay Rs.600 as application fee for general and other category candidates and SC/ST/PWD candidates are require to pay Rs.100 as application fee. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
Aspirants will be engaged on the basis of their performance in the online written test and interview.
Procedure to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- To apply against SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015, firstly visit the official website of the organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Check the ‘Careers with us’ at the below section of the home page and choose the appropriate link “Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7” under which there is a highlighted option to apply online.
- Fill the application with all the relevant details as asked.
- Upload the scanned photographs, signature, and requisite documents.
- Submit the completed form along with application fee within given time.
- Take a printout of filled in form for further use.
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 26th November 2015
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12th December 2015
- Payment of Fee Online: 26th November 2015 to 12th December 2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05th January 2016
- Date of Online Test: 17th January 2016
Note: For more information related SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment, you can log on to official notification. Stay connected with this portal for latest updates regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.