Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has circulated and advertisement in concern of UKSSSC Recruitment. Eligible and enthralled individuals may apply against 807 Group- C Vacancies. Interested job hunters may submit online application form against UKSSSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates can submit application form on or before date of closing that is structured below. We will try to collect latest updates regarding UKSSSC Recruitment 2016. So, candidates who are willing to be a part of this organization need to keep in touch with this page, to acquire up-to-date information regarding same.
|Position Name||Group- C Vacancies|
|No. Of Posts||807|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||28th December 2015|
To fetch entire details concerning with UKSSSC Vacancies such as essential qualification, age limitation etc you need to scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com and read complete details carefully before applying.
Vacancies Details and Essential Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Department Name/ Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|1.1||Panchayati Raj Department||196||12th + Computer Knowledge|
|2.1||Rural Works Department||08||Have a Certificate of Draftsman (Civil)|
Public Works Department
Have a Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) + Knowledge Of Hindi Devnagri Script
3 Year Diploma In Civil Engineering
Dairy Development Department
Stenographer/ Individual Assistant
Intermediate (12th) + Typing Speed 80 WPM
Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator
Intermediate (12th) +
Hindi Typing Speed 4000 Key Depressions Per Hour
Provisionally teacher Department
Graduation +Diploma In Library Science
Provisionally teacher Department
Graduation +Diploma In Computer Application
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Panchayati Raj Department||18 – 42 Years||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
|Rural Works Department||Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 4200|
|Public Works Department|
|Irrigation Department||21 – 42 Years|
|Irrigation Department||18 – 42 Years||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|Dairy Development Department||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000|
|Stenographer/Individual Assistant||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/ 2400|
|Junior Assistant/Computer Operator||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000|
|Provisionally teacher Department||21 – 42 Years||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800|
|Provisionally teacher Department|
- For GEN/ OBC candidates- Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card or e- challan at state bank of India.
Selection of candidates will be done as per their performance in written examination and Interview conducted by the selection committee of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates who are interested, can apply online through official web portal of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now go to ‘Exams/ Recruitments’ available at left side of home page.
- After that, from home page hit on “Press here” which is available in front of ‘Application For Group ‘C’ Recruitment-2015’.
- Now, fill an application form carefully and correctly and select “continue” button.
- Then, upload scanned photograph of 50 kb in JPG format and signature of 20 KB in JPG format.
- Choose “I agree” link and then hit on “Submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of application form and keep it secure for future need.
- Now, take print out of bank challan form and pay the requisite application fee in any branch of state bank of India.
Closing Date Of Apply Online: 28th December 2015
Read Official Notification for acquiring further details related to UKSSSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates, you may collect latest information about UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 from our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On