SFA (MT), Group C posts in various locations in India such as Leh, Saharanpur (up), and others. So, job hunters who have decided to do job in this organization may apply for said post by submitting their application form on or before the ending date.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
SFA (MT), Group C
Skill Test / Driving test / interview
Last Date To Submit Application Form
Within 30 days
For more acknowledgement related to Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment such as educational qualification, limitation of age, salary detail, mode of selection, way to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Candidates, who are going to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment, should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board and also must have valid Driving License of Light Motor vehicle and Motor Cycle and the Preference shall be given to those who possess Valid License to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle.
Candidates, who are selected for the above stated posts will receive an impressive and satisfied amount of salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2400/- which will be provided by the organization.
- The age of participating candidates should not be above 27 years and should not be below 20 years as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved categories contenders shall be as per govt. of India rules.
Manner of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test, skill test and personal interview which will conducted by the organization.
Procedure to apply Cabinet Secretariat Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply against Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy, should log on to the official website that is www.cabsec.nic.in
- Now, hit on “vacancies” tab which is mentioned in the section of “More” shown at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link and read the notification carefully.
- After that, download the application format and fill it with complete details in approved manner.
- After filling the form, attach all important testimonial and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Assistant Director (Pers-A),
Post Bag No-3003,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi-110 003
- Last date to send application: Within 30 days from the date of publication the advertisement
- Last date to send application for far flung area: Within 45 days from the date of publication the advertisement
Contenders can check Official Link for more information regarding Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment. Contenders may acquire complete information about Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 by staying in touch with us.Have a Look On Below Links