22nd March 2016.
Further important details about HSSC vacancy 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply online etc are well mentioned below by the team ofajsinfoway . Applicants must read the details completely before filling application form.
HSSC Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|3||Steno-Typist (Both Languages)||192|
|4||Junior Scale Stenographer (English)||19|
|5||Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)||06|
|6||Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)||28|
|7||Senior scale stenographer (English)||10|
|8||senior scale stenographer (Both Languages)||49|
|9||Wild Life Guard||33|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for HSSC Recruitment they must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board Or Institutions
- Should have possessed a Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized University and having Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Steno-Typist (English)||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
|Steno-Typist (Both Languages)|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (English)||Rs. 2400/-|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)|
|Senior scale stenographer (English)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 3200/-|
|senior scale stenographer (Both Languages)|
|Wild Life Guard||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Draftsman||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 3600/-|
|Foresters||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Mining Inspector||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 3600/-|
|Restorer||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
- Age limitation of the applicants should be in between 17 years to 42 years.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the government norms.
|Category of post||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male / Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|Sr. No. 7,8,10,11 & 13||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 70/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
|Sr. No. 1 to 6,9,12,& 14||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Mode of Payment:
Application fee should be paid through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of the:
- Test or
- Interview Process
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment?
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for HSSC jobs by following below mentioned steps:
- First of all, contenders must visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- after that select the suitable job link from “recruitment” tab given at the home page on top menu bar
- Then read complete derails properly and fill online application form
- must upload scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period
- After filling online application form, get printout of it for future need.
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd March 2016|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Fee||25th March 2016|
You can get detailed information about HSSC Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.