Consultant for Contract Management Jobs in concerned of “Expression of Interest (EOI)” from the capable and skilled job seekers by the organization. Individuals who want to work with Central Groundwater Board (CGWB) may grab this recent career opportunity by applying in regard of Consultants. Interested contenders may apply by sending their application on or before last date structured below.
Name of Organization
Central Groundwater Board
Name of Post
Last date for Submission of Applications
Within 30 Days
Mode of apply
Applicants, who found themselves eligible for this vacancy and who are willing to apply for this aforesaid post can, go for this recruitment. Those job searchers, who want to know other details like vacancy, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc about CGWB Recruitment, they may take a view on the lasting information on this page customized by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Consultant for Contract Management
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Pay of Scale:
The selected appliers will receive consolidated monthly pay shall range between Rs. 36,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- per month, depending on the qualification and work experience of the selected contenders as according to below stated basic pay of:
- Rs 36,000/- for Retired Deputy Secretary
- Rs 40,000/- for Retired Director level and above
Selection Process for CGWB Recruitment:
Selection shall be made of the eligible individuals on the base of the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Central Groundwater Board Recruitment?
You can apply by following below modified steps accordingly:
- Firstly you need to go through the official website i.e. cgwb.gov.in
- Then move to the ‘VACANCIES’ section given on the menu bar of the home page.
- Then press the ‘Download Details’ link provided on that page against the post of Consultants for Project Management.
- Now you should prepare the application according to the instructions provided in the official notification.
- Then you can provide all the details by giving full particulars like Name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience and full details, Address for communication, Telephone No. / Email address, if any Etc.
- After filling the details in the prescribed format you should affix a Passport Size Photograph duly signed by the applicant in the given space.
- Now put the completely filled and signed application in the duly sealed envelope.
- The envelope containing the application form should be clearly marked as “Expression of Interest (EOI) for Engagement of Consultant for Contract Management at Headquarter, Central Ground Water Board, Faridabad”.
- All the important testimonials, Self-attested photocopies of the documents in support of qualification and experience Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, and other shall be enclosed with application Form.
- The interested consultants are requested to submit their EOI and all other documents complete in all respects of by post / courier along with all the required testimonials on or before the last date at the below shaped address.
The office of The Director (Administration),
Central Ground Water Board,
CHQ, Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV,
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: Within 30 Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Official NotificationNote: To acquire remaining information related to CGWB Recruitment you can check the Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding CGWB Recruitment 2016 through this page, so remain in touch with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D