Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. has issued a notice regarding HPCL Recruitment. The organization invites applications from capable and talented job hunters for RECRUITMENT OF ENGINEERS through GATE 2016. Job hunters who want to build their career in government sector and willing to be a part of this well known organization must apply for HPCL Recruitment by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 2nd February 2016.
Applicants, who found themselves eligible for any of said Post, can apply for HPCL Recruitment 2016. Here, we are providing all information related to HPCL jobs 2016, such as vacancy details, qualification, age, salary details, application fee, selection process, applying procedure etc for the candidates who want to apply. Candidates, you just need to scroll down this page and read all information mentioned on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Aspirants should have passed bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in relevant discipline from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Candidates belongs to General and OBC-NC category should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Applicants pursuing in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examination.
- Age limitation of the job hunters belongs to general category should be Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2016
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST
- 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD (UR)
- 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates
Salary Package for HPCL Vacancy:
- Selected applicants will get the salary during the training period; Officer Trainees will be entitled for a consolidated Stipend of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- after completion of training, applicants will get the Salary Scale of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 .
Application fee for HPCL Recruitment:
- Contenders must have to pay application fee of Rs. 263/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from fee
- fee should be paid through Challan at SBI
- Online payment through Credit / debit card
Procedure of Selection:
The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, who want to join Hindustan Petroleum, are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016; selection will be made on the basis of their GATE Score Card.
Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment:
- Applicants who are suitable can apply for HPCL jobs openings, by following some below stated necessary steps one by one in same order.
- Firstly, interested contenders must log on to official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd which is on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online.
- Aspirants must go to the Career Opportunities given at the home page and read all the instructions given on the website carefully.
- Then, Select the appropriate advertisement and read out completely.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of same passport size photo affixed in GATE application (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) and resume (in doc/docx format maximum file size 200kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and resume along with the online application form.
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant details like: Name, Date of Birth, Address, GATE 2016 Registration No etc. entered in HPCL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2016 application.
- After filling application form, Take preview of it and check all information which you have filled in it.
- At last, choose “Submit” button after that You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application number Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
- Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- Last date for online application by candidates for HPCL: 2nd February 2016
- GATE-2016 Online Examination Between: 30th January 2016 and 07th February 2016*
Note: You can check Official Notification, for obtaining further details about HPCL Recruitment 2016.