14 vacancies of Tax Assistant post. So, contenders who have decided to do job in this organization may apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment by sending their application form on or before the last date which is indicated below.
Income Tax India Recruitment
Income Tax India
Test and Interview
Last Date to apply
23rd December 2015
Mode of apply
Not happy with this recruitment looking for More Government Jobs
Interested job hunters can obtain complete details related to Income Tax Department Recruitment such as essential qualification, age criteria, selection process, how to apply, salary structure, important dates, etc through this page, which is created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in
Job hunters who are going to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment must have completed graduate Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institution.
Ag of the aspirants who wish to apply for above mentioned post should not be more than 27 years and Relaxation of Age for General/OBC category contenders is 5 years and in case of SC/ST’s is 10 years.
Job seekers who will be appointed for Tax Assistant post will receive the good amount of salary package of Rs. 5, 200/- to 20, 200/-+ GP 2, 400/- which will be offered by the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Ground / proficiency test followed by interviewwhich will be conducted by the section committee of Income Tax India.
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment:
- Firstly, interested job seekers require to visit official website of organization that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Then, go to the “what’s new” section and select appropriate link of notification.
- Now, download the application for above mentioned posts, take a print of it and fill it with proper manner in the prescribed format.
- Application complete in all respect accompanied with attested photocopy of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, sport eligibility certificates, caste certificate etc and latest colored photograph duly attested by gazette officer.
- All the above said documents with application must be enclosed in an envelope which is super scribed “Application for the Post of …………………… and submit it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarter-Personnel, IIIrd Floor,Room No. 378,
Central Revenue Building, I.P. Estate,
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 23rd December 2015
Aspirants can check Official Linkfor more detail against Income Tax Department Recruitment. To get more information about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016, you need to stay tune with us regularly or book mark on this page.