Candidates, who want to apply and obtain more details related to IOCL Recruitment such as essential qualification, mode of appointment, salary, age limit, and how to apply etc just need to read out the remaining information on this page modified below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IOCL Vacancy Details:
|Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production)||Chemical||55|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M)||Electrical||14|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance)||Instrumentation||05|
|Jr. Accounts Asstt-IV||Finance||14|
|Jr. Office Assistant-IV||HR||10|
|Jr. Engg Asstt-IV (Production)||3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering or B.Sc.(Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U-O&M)||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks|
|Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance)||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Jr. Accounts Asstt-IV||B.Com with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate|
|Jr. Office Assistant-IV||Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD|
Candidates, who are appointed for IOCL Recruitment, will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- per month which will be offered by organization. In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A. and other benefits like Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme under PF, Gratuity, Company Quarters or HRA, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
- The age of participating candidates should not be below 18 years and should not be above 26 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 1 year for candidates having requisite experience of 1 year as on 30.11.2015
- 5 years relaxation For SC/ ST candidates and 3 year relaxation for OBC candidates is available.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test / typing / trade test and personal interview which will be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for IOCL Recruitment, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is iocl.com.
- Now, hit on “Latest job opening” link which is mentioned in the section of “careers” given at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, select “Recruitment of Non-executives at Paradip Refinery” link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, find the suitable link to apply and fill application form with complete details in correct form and upload required documents like pass port size photo and signature.
- After completing of all process, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Now, candidates need to take a hard copy of the filled in on-line application form, affix photograph, put signature in the space provided for the purpose and must attach all supporting documents as mentioned in the checklist. And send it by ordinary post to the postal address which is mentioned below:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145,
General Post Office (GPO),
|Last date to apply||21st December 2015|
|Last date of receipt of printout of online application||30th December 2015|
Note:For more details regarding IOCL Recruitment candidates may visit the Official Notification. All of you are suggested to stay connected with us to get latest updates about IOCL Recruitment 201