05 posts from qualified and competed persons (especially by Persons with Disability) in regard of Group-C. Willing job searchers can apply by sending their application forms on or before the last date mentioned below.
Name of the Organization
National Council of Educational Research and Training
10+2 or Sr. Secondary
Written Examination and Skill Test
Last Date of Submission
Not happy with this recruitment looking for more Relevant Jobs
Job hunters, who are keen to apply and wants to acquire other details such as vacancy, age limit, basic pay, essential qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to NCERT Recruitment you can make a view on the left over information given on this page framed below by the team of the www.privatejobshub.in
No. of posts
LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Appliers must have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Aspirants should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Job appliers must have their age Between 18 to 27 years on the date of publishing of advertisement.
Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen) candidates as per the policy of the Indian government.
Selected individuals will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- Per Month.
Selection of the eligible aspirants will be made on the base of:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Selection Process in Competitive Exams
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment?
Contenders who are going to apply against NCERT Recruitment, they may take a look on the below furnished instructions which will definitely help you in applying process in concerned of it:
- Firstly you need to go through the official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- Then go to the ‘Announcements’ section given on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now choose the ‘Vacancies’ option from it.
- Then go for the ‘Non-Academic’ given under it.
- Now select the ‘Special recruitment drive for filling up vacancies by persons with disability(R-II)’ link from that page.
- Then you can download application format from that notification and take a print out of that.
- Now fill all the required details in the prescribed format and Affix self attested Passport Size photo.
- Also attach all the required testimonials, Copies of the educational certificate caste / disability / service certificate (self attested) are should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Now send the print out of the application (with Date and signature of the aspirant) by Ordinary Post along with all the important testimonials on or before the closing date at the postal address furnished below.
- Persons already in service in Govt. / Autonomous / PSU may apply through proper channel.
Section Officer (R-II),
2nd Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
Or dropped in the box
The Ground Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.
- Last date of submission of Application: 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement officially
- Date of examination: 07th February 2016 (Sunday)
- Centre for Examination: New Delhi / Delhi
Note: To collect the complete information related to NCERT Recruitment you can check the Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding NCERT Recruitment 2016 through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.