Candidates, who are interested to apply and want to acquire more details like vacancy, educational qualification, salary, age limit, mode of selection and way to apply etc related to UKSSSC Recruitment you have to read out the left over information on this page shaped below by the team of th
UKSSSC Vacancy Details and Salary:
|Sr. No.||Department Name||Vacancies||Salary|
|1.1||Panchayati Raj Department||196||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
|2.1||Rural Works Department||08||Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 4200|
|2.3||Public Works Department||13|
|3.1||Irrigation Department||46||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|4.1||Dairy Development Department||06||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000|
|5.1||Stenographer/ Individual Assistant||176||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/ 2400|
|6.1||Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator||145||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000|
|7.1||Provisionally teacher Department||47||Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800|
|8.1||Provisionally teacher Department||57|
Educational Qualification & Age Limitations:
|Panchayati Raj Department||12th + Computer Knowledge||18 – 42 Years|
|Rural Works Department||Have a Certificate of Draftsman (Civil)|
|Public Works Department||Have a Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) + Knowledge Of Hindi Devnagri Script|
|Irrigation Department||3 Year Diploma In Civil Engineering||21 – 42 Years|
|Irrigation Department||Intermediate (12th)||18 – 42 Years|
|Dairy Development Department|
|Stenographer/Individual Assistant||Intermediate (12th) + Typing Speed 80 WPM|
|Junior Assistant/Computer Operator||Intermediate (12th) +|
Hindi Typing Speed 4000 Key Depressions Per Hour
|Provisionally teacher Department||Graduation +Diploma In Library Science||21 – 42 Years|
|Provisionally teacher Department||Graduation +Diploma In Computer Application|
- For GEN/ OBC Category: candidates need to deposit the fee amount of Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 150/-
- Fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card or e- challan at state bank of India.
Manner of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test of personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Process to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are willing to apply against UKSSSC Vacancy, need to visit the official website of organization that is www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Application For Group ‘C’ Recruitment-2015” link which is given in the section of “Exams/ Recruitments”.
- Then, fill an application form carefully with correct information and press “continue” button.
- After that, upload scanned photograph of 50 kb in JPG format and signature of 20 KB in JPG format.
- Now, select “I agree” link and then hit on “Submit” button for the final submission of form.
- At last, take a hard copy of it for future reference and take print out of bank challan form and pay the requisite application fee in any branch of state bank of India.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 26th November 2015
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 28th December 2015
To obtain more details related to UKSSSC Recruitment you can check Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.