534 Trainee Pilots Vacancies. Applications are invited from the applicable and talented job appliers by the organization against vacancies of Pilots to be filled up from Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement. Interested contestants may send the application form on or before the last date framed below.
Name of the Organization
Air India Limited
Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
Closing date to apply
Individuals, who are interested to apply for www.airindia.in recruitment and keen to collect more info like vacancy, age limit, pay of scale, required qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to www.airindia.in 2016 Recruitment you may take a look on the left over information on this page modified below by the team of the www.privatejobshub.in
Name of Post
No. of Post
Sr. Trainee Pilots
Educational Qualification for www.airindia.in recruitment :
Job appliers, who want to apply for Air India Vacancies, should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Upper age limit of the applying job seekers should be 35 Years as on 31st January 2016.
- Relaxation in age for SC / ST / OBC Candidates / Ex-Servicemen will be given as per rules.
- During training period, selected applicants will get stipend of Rs.25, 000/- per month as the initial pay.
- On successful completion of training, aspirants will receive Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of all DA and other allowances etc and they will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- per hour.
Application Fee Details:
Contenders will be selected by qualifying below mentioned processes:
- Psychometric Test
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment?
- You may download the application format from the official website i.e. www.airindia.in
- Then move to the ‘Careers’ section provided on the footer of the home page.
- Now choose the ‘Press here to download the Application Format.’ link against ‘Recruitment-Sr. Trainee Pilot (With A-320 Endorsement)-Air India Limited’ given on that page.
- There after Take out the printed copy of the downloaded application.
- Then fill the entire details in the application format according to it.
- You will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of Date of birth, Academic / Technical Qualification / s, Experience, One set of photocopies of above Licences / Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook, Caste Certificate and other.
- After this put the application along with required documents in the envelope must super-scribe it as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT”.
- Aspirants may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft, so as to reach to the below displayed address on or before the last date.
To General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
New Delhi – 110 001
Last Date To Submission Of Application: 31st January 2016
Note: To obtain remaining information related to www.airindia.in Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Notification. You can acquire latest updates regarding www.airindia.in Recruitment through this page, so remain in touch with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+