Curator-cum Project Manager in the Department of Communication for its Museum-cum-Financial Literacy Centre to be set-up in Kolkata. Eligible Job hunters can apply for RBI jobs by sending application on or before the closing date that is given below in this page.
Reserve Bank of India
Curator-cum Project Manager
Last Date To Apply
29th January 2016
Candidates may get more details like required qualification, hiring process, applying procedure, salary details, important dates, postal address, etc regarding RBI Recruitment from the below segment of this page which is modified by the dedicated team of www.privatejobshub.in.
- Applicants, who are going to apply against RBI Recruitment, must have completed masters or equivalent Degree in Ancient History / Economics / Fine Art / Archaeology / Museology with Numismatics from a recognized University institute.
- Applying candidates also must have post-Master’s degree research experience in numismatics / economic history in a recognized research institute / university / museum.
Limitations of Age:
- Age of the applying candidates should not be more than 63 years.
- Relaxation in age to reserved category will be offered as per organization norms.
Applicants, who are appointed for the above stated posts will receive the good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 1,80,000/- per month approximately which will be provided by the selection panel of the organization.
Manner of Selection:
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of their appearance in personal interviewwhich will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Way to Apply for RBI Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who want to job in this organization and have decided to apply against RBI Recruitment, need to fill an application form by going through the official website that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now, hit on “Opportunity@RBI” link which is visible at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, select “Vacancies” tab which is given under section of “Current Vacancies”.
- After that, need to choose “Recruitment of Curator-cum-Project Manager on full time contract basis” link and read the notification carefully.
- Now, press on “Applications Form” tab or download the application form and fill the form with complete details in approved manner.
- After filling the form, need to attach copies of all certificates and testimonials and pass port size photo.
- At last, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of ………………” and send it to the postal address that is given below in this page.
To The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 29th January 2016
For other details about RBI Recruitment 2016 check this Official Notification.