Village Development Officer (VDO) Post. Candidates who want to make their career in this organization may apply for UPSSSC Job Openings. Applicants need to submit online application to apply on or before the deadline.
Name Of Organization
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Village Development Officer (VDO)
No. Of Posts
18 to 40 years
Written Exam And Interview
Mode Of Apply
Last Date Of Online Registration
10th February 2016
Entire details regarding UPSSSC Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, selection procedure, process to apply etc. are clearly customized below by the team of privatejobshub.in.
Post and Vacancies Details:
Village Development Officer (Gram Vikas Adhikari): 3133 Posts
Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination with Science/Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by Government and Certificate in CCC Computer Operation.
- Age of appliers should be resided in between 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Relaxation in Age limit will be given for Reserved Category as per Government Rule.
- Selection of appliers will be based on Written Exam followed by Interview.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates of Written Exam will be called for Interview.
Aspirants appointed for the posts of Gram Vikas Adhikari will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay-2000/-.
Procedure to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online for this Recruitment by visiting the Official website of UPSSSC that is www. upsssc.gov.in
- Then follow to the ‘Notifications/Advts’ Section.
- Press the ‘Apply’ link in front of the Advt. available in this section.
- Now press on the link of ‘Candidate’s Registration’ to register yourself.
- Fill the Registration form and submit it for login further process.
- Now login through the id and password and fill the online application from.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Upload your Passport size Photo and Signature and submit it after completion.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th January 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Online Application: 10th February 2016
- Last date for submission of application Fee: 08th February 2016
Note: For more details about UPSSSC Recruitment 2016, applicants are suggested to check Official Link.