Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Name Of Post
Medical Examination & Interview
Last Date for Submission of Applications
03rd March 2016
Job hunters, who are willing to apply for CMRL Recruitment, may get detailed information such as vacancies details, age limit, qualification, mode of appointment, salary structure, how to apply, important dates etc on this page provided you for your convenience by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Posts Name & Educational Qualification:
Must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution of repute. Additional qualifications like MBA or Masters in respective field is desirable.
Appliers must be a first class Graduate and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance.
Appliers must have minimum 6 years experience in related field. Applicants should hold minimum 10 years experience in civil engineering, out of which 6 years experience in Metro Rail Projects is required.
- The age of candidates, who are willing to apply for CMRL Recruitment, should not be more than 58 years s on 03-02-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
Candidates, who are selected for the above said posts will receive the good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 75000/- to 100000/- which will be provided by the selection committee of organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation Personal Interviewwhich will be followed by Medical Test conducted by the selection committee of Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL).
Applying Procedure for CMRL Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply against CMRL Recruitment, need to fill an application form in prescribed format which is available on the official website that is chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Job Notification” tab which is under the section of “Careers” shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select “ADVT NO.CMRL/HR/01/2016” link and official notification carefully.
- After that, fill the form in a prescribed format with complete information in a neat & clean manner and attach all required documents/ testimonials and DD along with application.
- Paste a passport size photo graph on indicated space.
- Containing an envelope which is super scribed “Application for the post of…………………………” and send it to postal address which is mentioned below.
The General Manager (HR),
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building,
CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High
Chennai – 600107
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 03rd March 2016
Aspirants can read the Official Notificationto attain other information regarding CMRL Recruitment 2016. Contenders you can bookmark this page by pressing Control + D to get updated information about CMRL Recruitment.