24 vacancies of Food Safety Officer Post. Job hunters who want to make their career in government sector it is a huge opportunity for them to apply in concerned of these Latest jobs. Interested applicants may apply by submitting their applications online on or before the closing date described below. We the team of ajs infotech is providing complete details about JPSC Jobs in the below segment of this page, so must have a look.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of Posts
Food Safety Officer
Last date to submit Application Form
16th February 2016 , 11:45 Night
Written Test & Interview
Mode Of Apply
Food Safety Officer
Interested candidates should have a Degreein Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a Recognized University.
Applicants who will be appointed will be paid Rs. 9,300 - 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per month as salary from Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 21 years as on 01.08.2015. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category like SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates as per rules of organization.
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 400/-
- For ST / SC category: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee should be submitted through Online Mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Challan on SBI Collect.
Selection of skilled candidates will be done as per their performance in Written Test & Interview. Aspirants who will perform well may grab this chance.
How to Apply Online for JPSC Recruitment ?
- Firstly you need to visit on the official website i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then go to the ‘Latest Recruitments / Openings’ section given on the home page.
- Now select the ‘Food Safety Officer Recruitment Advt. No. 01/2016’.
- Now press ‘Here to apply for Food Safety Officer Recruitment, Advt no:- 01/2016’.
- Go to ‘new registration’ tab and fill registration form.
- Then you have to fill required entries carefully and submit it by pressing the ‘SAVE AND EDIT’ button.
- If you have already registered then you may log in by hitting the ‘Login Registered User’ and can enter the details like Registration No. and Date of Birth and submit by pressing the ‘log in’ button.
- You should also pay the application fee as discussed in above part before filing the online application.
- Finally you can take a print out of the application for further need.
Last date to submit Application Form: 16th February 2016, 11:45 Night
Note: Get other details about JPSC Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link