LDC Job. Willing contestants, who are interested to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Recruitment, may submit the application form before the last date should be reached.
Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra Recruitment
Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra
Name of Posts
Last Date To Submit Application Form
With-In 30 Days
Test / Interview
For more details related to Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, qualification required and applying process etc, candidates are required to visit this page, which is well structured by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Required Qualification For Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra Job:
Applying contenders must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from recognized board and having relevant working experience (if required).
- Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Appointed contenders for LDC posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1900/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Aspirant’ classification for above stated posts will be made through their performance in test or interviewprocess which will be conducted by reputed organization on stipulated date.
How to Apply For Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra Recruitment ?
Aspirants may apply by submitting application form before the last date and may follow below stated steps:
- First of all visit official site, which is ofbindia.gov.in.
- Go to the link ‘Job Opportunities’ and select relevant job link.
- Read he all details and must apply through proper channel.
- With filled application form, may attach photocopies of all required documents.
- And also affix their recent colour photographs at provided place and submit with-in given time period through proper channel.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: With-In 30 Days
For more details about Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra Recruitment you can visit this Official Link.