501 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) Posts. Job hunters, who are interested to clutch this chance they must submit online application form on or before the closing date that is given below in this page.
Karnataka PWD Recruitment
Name Of Organization
Karnataka Public Works Department
Name Of Post
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical)
No. of Posts
18 to 40 years
Last Date For Submitting The Application
03rd March 2016
Mode Of Apply
Further details related to Karnataka PWD Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply, important dates etc are well specified below by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Applicants, who are going to apply for Karnataka PWD Recruitment, should have done Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
The age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and should not be above 40 years.
Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
Appointed applicants will be paid with the pay band of Rs. 4575/- to 8400/- which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Manner of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interviewwhich will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Way to apply online for Karnataka PWD Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are willing to apply for Karnataka PWD Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.kpwd.gov.in.
- Now, select “Application for special recruitment to the post of Junior Engineers (Civil/Mechanical) in Public Works, Water Resources & Rural Development Engineering Departments” link and read the information carefully.
- Then, hit on “Open Application” button at the bottom of the homepage and fill the application form with your valid details or must upload the photo & signature of you and note your application ID for future use.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Last date to submit your application form: 03rd March 2016
Applicants are advised to visit Official Link for getting more details about Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016.