Contenders who wish to enhance their career in government sector they must clutch this opportunity as soon as possible. You can get further info about RRB Current jobs 2016 such as posts name, qualification, applying process, & selection process etc which is furnished below in the page ofRRB Current Vacancies
RRB Current Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Commercial Apprentice (CA)||703|
|2||Traffic Apprentice (TA)||1645|
|5||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205|
|7||Assistant Station Master (ASM)||5942|
|9||Senior Time Keeper||04|
Applicants who want to apply for RRB Current Vacancies they must have done 12th class / Graduation in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions / board.
- Age limit of applying Applicants should not be below 18 years and not above 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to the SC / ST category applicants
- 3 years age relaxation will be given to the OBC category applicants as per the government norms.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Salary|
|1||Commercial Apprentice (CA)||Rs. 9300-34800 +GP 4200|
|2||Traffic Apprentice (TA)|
|3||Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200-2800|
|5||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
|7||Assistant Station Master (ASM)|
|8||Traffic Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200-2000|
|9||Senior Time Keeper||Rs. 5200-20200-2800|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of:
- Common Computer Based Test
- Skill test (Typing test) or aptitude test
- Applicants who belongs to general category have to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee should be paid Online using Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or its also can be paid through Bank challan in any Branch of SBI or Post Office Pay-In-Slip
- Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply for RRB current vacancies.
- Aspirants first of all must have to go to the Official site of the respective Railway recruitment board and select the link ‘Online Application’.
- new users must register them first after that
- Select the check box in front of the city for which you want to apply and then go to ‘apply now’ tab.
- Must enter the correct details in the given text boxes and continue
- Then candidates have to enter all the details in regard of education/ communication/ post preference.
- Then upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period.
- At last submit the form within given time period and take print out of application form for further use.
|Starting date for submission of Online application||26th December 2015|
|Last Date of payment of fee and submission of application||25th January 2016|
|Slots/ Date of Computer Based Online Test (CBT)||March to May 2016|