Description :- Central Pollution Control Board has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as CPCB Recruitment 2016 with thorough details. The organization invites Offline employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 48 vacant posts of Assistant, Stenographer, DEO positions. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Central Pollution Control Board Offline Application Form earlier to the closure date (24th July 2016).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of \
Posts Name :- Assistant, Stenographer, DEO
Total Post:- 48
1. Scientist ‘B’- 02
2. Junior Scientific Assistant - 13
3. Junior Laboratory Assistant - 11
4. Senior Technician - 01
5. Junior Technician - 01
6. Accounts Assistant - 02
7. Data Entry Operator Grade - II - 02
8. Stenographer - 03
9. Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 05
10. Senior Law Officer - 01
11. Law Officer - 02
12. Assistant Account Officer - 01
13. Senior Hindi translator - 01
14.Technical supervisor - 01
15. Senior Technical supervisor - 01
16. Senior Scientific Assistant - 01
Educational Qualification:- The desirous and keen individuals must hold 8th / 10th / 12th / Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 30 Years (Post 2,4,6), 27 Years (Post 3,5,9), 56 Years (Post 10-16)..
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Selection Process :-
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Personal Interview.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Contenders willing to apply for CPCB vacancy should download application form from official website that is http://www.davp.nic.in.
- After filling the application form as per the instructed guidelines are required to send hard of application form with relevant documents to the following address :
Address to Send Application:-
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shandara, Delhi -110032Important Date:-
Finishing Date for receiving offline application form Is :24-07-2016.
official Website : www.davp.nic.in