Posts Name :- Forest Guard - 157 Post
Educational Qualification need:- The desirous and keen individuals must have 10th and 12th pass from any recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Dear Student applying for thish posts should be existing between 18 to 35 Years As On 22-02-2016.
- The reserved categories Student shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Selection Process :-
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Physical & Walking test.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Physical & Walking test.
- Contenders willing to apply for Goa Forest Department vacancy should download application form from official website that is http://www.forest.goa.gov.in.
- After filling the application form as per the instructed guidelines are required to send hard copy of application form with relevant documents to the following address :
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Government of Goa, Forest Department, Gomantak Maratha Samaj Building, Panaji/to the Office of Dy. Conservator of Forests, North Goa Division Ponda/to the Office of Dy. Conservator of Forests, South Goa Division MargaoLast Date:-
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 12-08-2016.
official Website :- www.forest.goa.gov.in