Post Name :- Officer, Clerk
Total No Of Post :- 1315
1. General Officer MMGS–III - 100
2. General Officer MMGS- II - 200
3. Security Officer MMGS-II - 15
4. Clerk cum Law Graduate - 100
5. Clerk cum Agriculture Graduate - 200
6. Officer - 500
7. Clerk - 200
Educational Qualification:- The desirous and keen individuals must hold MBA(Finance / CA / CFA / ICWA / FRM/ CAIIB) / Graduation Degree(LAW / Agriculture) from any recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 23 to 32 years(Post 1,2), 28 to 45 years(Post 3), 18 to 28 years (Post 4-7).
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Personal Interview.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Contenders willing to apply for Bank Of Maharashtra vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out for further references.
To Bank of Maharashtra,Head Office, ‘Lokmangal’1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune – 411 005Last Date :- Last Date For Apply Online : 06-09-2016.
official Website :- www.bankofmaharashtra.in